Looking back, moving forward?
Edited by: Florrie Clarke of Intrinsically Florrie.
Links à la Mode: July 29th
- Amanda Lee: How to Do More With the Clothes You Have [Instead of Buying More]
- An Early-Life Crisis from Academia to Art: My 26th design project on my quest to teach myself to sew and reach 52 in a year! Also includes my own sleeve sewing tutorial and this week's project stats :
- Beyond Fabric: A thought on online shopping - is it worth building your wardrobe online?
- Blah Blah Becky: LOVING iconic British brand Whistles' AW10/FW10 lookbook
- Brooklyn Posh: starting to love thyself : the health/weight debate
- Beautifully Invisible: 10 curvy women - past and present - who are the epitome of sexy.
- Dramatis Personae: Ch-Cha-Chain- Coveting & Craving Chain Jewelry
- Fashion Limbo: 90s nostalgia after a party on a boat. I go through some memorable teenage-hood highlights
- Independent Fashion Bloggers: Fair Compensation Manifesto
- Intrinsically Florrie: Looking to the French pâtisserie Ladurée for design inspiration.
- Make the World a Prettier Place: Are women tired of distressed jeans and messy buns? It is time to leave this trend behind and dress up - even for everyday life!
- Malvestida: The Headress day... a day that's all about sharing creativity!
- Mariel's Castle: Experimenting with the newest nail trend
- Oranges and Apple: On glamorising vintage life
- Retro Chick: Friday Frock Love: Poppy Valentine
- Scene On the Street: NYC: Mod Scientist - Scene On the Street
- The Coveted: American Living $250 Gift Card Giveaway
- The Demoiselles: UK department store shuns retouching...why can't we live in the UK?
- The Embellished Life: Do you have a hankering for handbags? Enlighten yourself with the heroic History of Handbags on The Embellished Life!
- The Fashion Police: Why size should never be a fashion statement
- What 2 Wear Where: Mad Men Mania: effortlessly polished Betty Draper