Sunday, June 8, 2008

Product Review: Pin-up Cosmetics




Cosmetics are my downfall, especially when I need an inexpensive pick-me-up. My latest delight is Pin-up Cosmetics, loose eye dust in a dark emerald sea green. I've been wearing it quite regularly. For only $12 my little jar will last quite a while. And with all the attention I've been getting it's well worth it! There is something about sparkly green eyeshadow that makes men wild! I am also in love with the creme shadows. They offer a nice smooth and sparkly finish and are so easy to apply. The color Satin Lace is my favorite, a soft snowy white color that highlights my brow bones perfectly! Pin-up Cosmetics is the brain child of San Francisco based make up artist, Aprill Lacey. Her mission is to "release your inner pin-up". With her help, it's working!
Pin-up Cosmetics is available at:
Girls Things; 1487 Pine St. SF CA
Ouvrez La Porte; 105 Bond St. BK NY

No comments: