Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Vintage Item of the Week: Bathing Suits







Last year I bought myself a new retro style cherry print bikini and it still has the tags on it! Living in this urban jungle, I often have more concrete under my feet then beach sand. However, this year I am determined to not let this summer sneak by with out wearing it, even if just once! Clearly, I am not in the market for a new suit for myself, but as I dream about the beach and pools, I can't help but look at the choices I could have, say the need for many bathing suits were required. I just LOVE swim wear! Especially retro inspired swimwear or the real deal vintage ones. Here's a look at a few that I've found; from top to bottom:
Sweet Coquette Maillot- custom sized two piece; $115 missbrache This is a vintage reproduction. It's actually a two piece that can be worn like a one piece. Perfect for tall gals like myself.
Vintage leopard print bathing suit; $80 House of Vintage I am crazy for this suit, I absolutely love it!! I just don't have the curves for it.
Seriously retro two piece bikini; $90 Harajuku This was a strong contender for me last year. I still want it. Yup, still want it!



1 comment:

kolin said...

Looking to buy swim suit? Check out this online store for the best brands of swim wear! Those looking for best deals can check the bikini on sale section!!! http://www.verysexybikini.com