Saturday, May 16, 2009

Retro Hair Inspiration: The Quakes Show, Brooklyn

Anyone that knows me really well will tell you that if I ever struck it rich I'd hire a daily hairdresser before a cleaning lady. While hairstyling is not my forte, I never give up. I'm always looking for inspiration. Last night I went to see The Quakes and The Memphis Morticians play at the Bell House here in Brooklyn and found some wonderful looks and inspiring hairstyles. Below is a photo of me before I left for the show wearing my black eyelet vintage 50's dress (bought on eBay), my cherry print espadrilles (bought at Macy's of all places!) and hairclips from my Gingham Rose collection. I have also included photos of some inspiring ladies with pin-up worthy hair from the show. Keep doing what you're doing!

No comments: