Monday, June 15, 2009

My Projects

I finished the crochet fingerless gloves! I am pleased with how they came out and will be putting them up for sale soon in my Etsy store, The Sparkling Cocktail. I added beautiful rose painted shell buttons on the side. I'm going to start a purple pair next!
I have also finally started to make the romper and bathing suit cover up from the vintage pattern I bought last March. I bought some white cotton pique, one solid and one with red flowers for two cover ups. I also picked out some white swiss dot for the romper. The red and white stripe is for contrast piping. I will continue to show you the progress I make, so stay tuned!





3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Can't wait to see that completed romper! I'm jealous of your skillz, lady.

Darla: Retro Ways said...

I cant wait to see it finished I know its going to be adorable I love the colors and the fabrics. ♥

Unknown said...

Thanks! I'll post pics soon!