Saturday, October 3, 2009

Newly Listed This Week!

I've listed lot's of new goodies into my retro inspired handmade Etsy store, The Sparkling Cocktail, this week. For my first foray into the lingerie world, I am making garter sets! I listed one set with a gorgeous monochromatic nude peacock feather. I have a lot of trims and ideas for more and more garter sets to come. I have also listed some birdcage veil headband fascinators. (If you are crafty, be sure to see my veiled headband tutorial). On one of them I used a fully round vintage veil with velvet dots. It's really quite lovely and unique. Here's a look:

Golden Nude Satin and Lace Garter Set with Black Lace and Nude Peacock Feather-$30

Golden Nude Peacock Feather Headband Fascinator-$20

Black Birdcage Veil Headband Fascinator with Black Irridescent Feathers-$25

Black Birdcage Veil Headband Fascinator with White Feathers-$25

Black Birdcage Veil Headband Fascinator with White and Purple Feathers-$25

Black Headband Fascinator with Round Veil and Black and White Feathers-$32

No comments: