Friday, November 13, 2009

Out Of Commission!

I've gone and busted my right hand! It is sewn together with 8 stitches so for a short while I will be out of commission. It's most frustrating because with my time off I can't catch up on my sewing and crochet. I was planning on filling you all in on some exciting new projects I have in the works but now it will have to wait! But don't worry I will return with more inspirational posts as soon as I can. In the meantime, I will rest and catch up on my reading.
xoxo

10 comments:

SaraGardens said...

Wishing you swift and pain-free healing!

The Glamorous Housewife said...

What!!! How did you manage that? Oh my, I am so sorry that you hurt your paw.

Well, my dear, I hope it mends quickly and I can't wait to hear about all the stuff you are waiting to tell us.

Thanks doll,
The Glamorous Housewife

Miss Emmi said...

Oh dear! Hope you recover soon - curl up with a good book, in the interim!

Amanda said...

You poor dear! Hope you recover quickly and can get back to your wonderful projects.

Best Wishes,
Amanda

Karen/BobbinBombshell said...

Thanks ladies!! xoxo

Redhead Sadie's said...

Goodness, now why did you go and do that?! I hope you recover quickly and are back soon. I am anxious to hear what you have in the works!! Sending you healing mojo through the internets... :-)

Karin said...

Oh my, does it hurt? I hope it heals quickly and that you still will have a lovely weekend. Rest, get well, and we will be here waiting when you come back!

Denise @ Swelle said...

You poor thing! That sounds nasty, and I know the frustration of having the time but not being able to do what you want with it! Here's to a speedy recovery and no ouchies! ♥

Treacle said...

Oh no! Feel better soon! :-)

Karen/BobbinBombshell said...

Thanks for all of the dear well wishes! xoxo