WooHoo! I have recently been awarded two blog awards and I won a contest on Twitter! Allow me to share my winnings and pass along these awards to other fabulous blogs too.
First I received the Divine Award from the lovely Denise at The Swelle Life! You all know I love her cupcake Mondays and am a huge fan of her blog, so for this I am very gracious!
Second is The Over The Top Award from the gorgeous Lolita Haze at Vintage Starlet. I love her blog and fabulous platinum hair, so for this I am very gracious as well!!
Now I get to pass these awards on to these fabulous 5 blogs:
Congratulations!! I love you all!
Pick the award you'd like, pass them on, and answer these 35 questions with one word.
Here are my answers:
1. Where is your phone? purse
2. Your hair? Jet
3. Your Mother?Deceased
4. Your Father? Tennessee
5. Your favourite food? cheese
6. Your dream last night? Hopeful
7. Your favourite drink? Seltzer
8. Your dream/goal? Accomplished
9. What room are you in? Living
10. Your hobby? Crochet
11. Your fear? Accidents
12. Where do you want to be in six years? Happy
13. Where were you last night? Home
14. Something that you're not? Short
15. Muffins? Oatbran
16. Wishlist item? Chanel
17. Where did you grow up?Maine
18. Last thing you did? Ate
19. What are you wearing? Nightie
20. Your TV? Off
21. Your pets? Coco
22. Friends? Adored
23. Your life? Happy
24. Your mood? Good
25. Missing someone? Yes
26. Vehicle? Bike
27. Something your not wearing? Shoes
28. Your favourite store? hmmm
29. Your Favourite colour? Red
30. When was the last time you laughed? Yesterday
31. The last time you cried? Yesterday
32. Your best friend? Sister
33. One place that I go to over and over? Bank
34. Facebook? Yes
35. Favourite place to eat? Home
And finally, much to my delight I received this beautiful book in the mail yesterday. I won this prize from a Twitter contest from the lovely RocketJ at the Pin Up Finishing School.
Located in New York City, this school offers seminars on hairstyles and workshops to "unleash your inner pin up" complete with a photoshoot! That's something I am saving up for! In the meantime I will study the art of the pin up from my new book, 1000 Pin-up Girls! You can follow the Pin Up Finishing School on Twitter @PinUpSchool.