Over the last few weeks, Bobbins and Bombshells has been given some fantastic blog awards!! Now it's my turn to give them back out. Hold on to your hat, this is a blog award blow out!Lucky me! I received the Glamorous Blog Award from not one, not two, but from THREE lovely blogs! The rules for this one are simply to state who the award is from and pass it along to 10 other glamorous blogs. Well, I was delighted to receive this award from two of my favorite blogs, Bygone Knits and Here's Looking At You, Kid, and from a third new to me blog that I'm so glad I have found, Random Thoughts of a Very Boring Girl. Thank you all!
Now here are my 10 choices in no particular order but all deserving:
If that wasn't enough, I was also awarded The Beautiful Blogger Award from the inspiring Treacle at Confessions of a Lingerie Addict! The rules for this award are to list 7 details about oneself and pass the award on to 7 beautiful blogs. Here we go!
1. I have lived in Brooklyn in the same apartment for the past 11 years.
2. The farthest I have traveled by myself was to New Zealand when I was 22.
3. I have 3 sisters.
4. My boyfriend is 9 years younger than me.
5. I have a BFA in Fashion Design from Parsons.
6. I taught myself how to knit & crochet 2 years ago.
7. I'm like a 4 year old and love to snack on cheddar Goldfish crackers!
And the award goes to:
3. Noir Girl
5. Bygone Knits
7. Glamour Daze
Congratulations to all! If you are not already listed on my bloglist in the sidebar you will be added this week!