Saturday, May 15, 2010

Shop News...This Just In!

I've been a busy bee this week!
First here is a sampling of the many new items in my handmade shop The Sparkling Cocktail:

Flapper Fascinator Black Headband with Beaded Leaf Motif- $42

Bridal Garter Set -Mon Amour in Black and White with Sweetheart Locket-$30

Bridal Garter Set -Something Blue with Sweetheart Locket-$30

Bridal Garter -Je T'Aime Tosser in Black and White Lace-$17


And in my vintage shop, Femme Fatale Vintage:

Grace Kelly Vintage 1950s Wrist Length White Gloves with Knotted Flowers-$10




Pretty as a Peach Vintage 60's Embroidered Vanity Fair Slip Bust 36-$30

Betty Blue Vintage 1960's Double Chiffon Peignoir Robe with Lace by Radcliffe-$32

I have also redone many photos of some of your favorite items (VINTAGE SHOES!!) so be sure to take a peak in the shop and get a new and better view!
And as always for instant shop updates please follow me on Twitter @BobbinBombshell or @femmefatalevtg!
xoxo

3 comments:

OooKellyNicky said...

wow, that head band is incredible, so are those gloves.

my blog: ♥La Stylin Girraffe♥

Fabulous Finds Gal said...

What wonderful creations and fab finds. I'm off to check out your shop.

xo,
Christina

mon bibi said...

Hi!
I have just discovered you blog! This is sooo inspiring! Thank you for this nice blog. You made my day! :-)

gigi