Thursday, May 20, 2010

Shop News...This Just In!

Yippee! I sold my first garter set this week!! So I stitched up a few more and added them to my Etsy shop, The Sparkling Cocktail!
Here's what's new:

Bridal Garter Set - My Destiny in Chocolate Satin and Ivory Lace with Cameo Locket-$35

Bridal Garter Set - Mon Amour in Cafe au Lait with Brass Locket and Polka Dot Bow -$30

Bridal Garter Set - Lil' Flirt in Red Lace and Red and White Polka Dot Satin -$28

For instant shop updates please follow me on Twitter @BobbinBombshell


1 comment:

Thai LOI said...

Good morning,

Vina Linen is vietnamese home linen manufacturer and produces
hand embroidered item such as : bed sheet, pillow case, tablecloth,
napkin... and baby garment.

As we are manufacturer we can make product base on your specification.

We are looking for wholesaler or retailer.

Vina Linen has stable quality product in up-market and mid-market
with affordable price in classic or modern hand made style.
Our products are customizable: vinalinen.com

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

Thai LOI