Tuesday, October 5, 2010

On My Wishlist: Liquor Cart

The first thing on my list is a larger apartment but that doesn't mean I can't start planning on how to fill it! I currently have two shelves in my kitchen that store my liquor and glassware but I think it would be nice to relocate it all to the living room. Here are some ideas involving bar carts which remind me of old movies where the scotch was always close by.
via-Apartment Therapy



Last 3 via- sketch42blog


Or maybe I could forget the cart and just get a whole armoire!
via- countryliving.com

Where do you store your liquor at home? Hidden or for all to see? Do you use decanters?

3 comments:

Marissa said...

I've always wanted one of these, along with a vintage bar set. Now if only I could learn to mix drinks!

xo Marissa
(The Well-Appointed Catwalk)

Anonymous said...

I love the armoire idea! Very creative.

We have a small wine rack on a side table by the couch. We aren't the biggest of drinkers, so we don't give much priority to alcohol and glasses!

Alessandra said...

Hi! I love your blog! I am your newest follower! I invite you to follow me! Hope you have a great day!