Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Mid-Week Inspiration: Knitting and Crochet Projects

I've been spending a lot of time on Ravelry now that I am crocheting again. I love this site, it is so inspiring!
One of my resolutions for 2011 is to really improve my knitting and crochet skills. I am still a novice, re-learning since recovering from my hand injury. Hopefully this year I can whip out some projects like these:



I want to knit this scarf for my boyfriend. We are thinking maybe charcoal grey and blue.

I love these gloves. These are one of the many gloves on my project list.


How cute is this purse?



If you knit and crochet too, you can find me on Ravelry as BobbinBombshell. See you there!


1 comment:

Morgan Rose said...

cute pictures, i love those gloves too, wish i could knit

great blog! im following

much love M

Bathbombs and Sequins