Tuesday, October 16, 2012

My View: Cocktails at the Cabin

I've decided to add some of my handmade knit and crochet items to my Etsy shop; The Sparkling Cocktail. The store section is aptly named; Cocktails at the Cabin. We all need to look cute while we stay cozy! So far, I've got 4 pairs of fingerless crochet gloves with bows up for grabs!  






I debuted these awhile ago- That same Red Donegal tweed with Black and Snowshoe tweed


And one of the first pairs I made- Flagstone tweed with Snowshoe tweed bow and button


I adore this pattern and the subtle herringbone stitch. Some of you may have been following my evolution on this in My Projects series. Other colors in the works are the prettiest ballet pink with black and ivory with solid red trim. What other color combinations would you like? What other styles would you like to stay warm and chic this Winter?


2 comments:

Marie said...

Those black bows are precious!

Marie @
Lemondrop ViNtAge

I am having a fabulous giveaway right here.

Lil said...

Oooh I will be popping over to your Etsy shop, those grey and cream gloves will look perfect with my new vintage coat!
Love Lil x
www.littleliloflondon.blogspot.com