Tuesday, January 29, 2013

My Projects: Newborn Hats and More Fingerless Gloves

Phew! It's been awhile since I've posted some projects! I've been a busy bee and have a lot of finished projects to share but I've been so bad at keeping up with the photos. Here are a few:


Newborn baby hats! It turned out that I have two expecting co-workers so I scrapped making the baby blanket for two baby hats instead. I just don't knit fast enough for two baby blankets on a deadline! 
The one above is the Umbilical Cord Hat made from Bernat Cottontots Ombres in Jelly Belly. The one below is from the same pattern but I made a pom-pon instead of the "umbilical cord". The yarn is Bernat Cottontots solid.  I can't get over how small and cute they are! 



More fingerless gloves for my Etsy shop The Sparkling Cocktail! The one above is black wool with a bubblegum pink Donegal tweed! Below is a pair, I call Rosy Starling for the colors of the bird with the same name, it's a pretty ballet pink with black in a super soft Springtime Pima cotton! 


Finished and not photographed yet, a pair of fingerless gloves in the reverse color way of the pair above, a Spruce tweed and black pair that I'm so excited about, my husbands Jacques Cousteau cap, and finally (!) my Morning Glory scarf. Pictures soon!! 


No comments: