Thursday, January 31, 2013

My View: A Pretty Winter

Here's a review of some of my Instagram photos this month. I've been working hard this Winter, but I've taken time to notice the quiet beauty of the season! 
 To keep Instagram, you know, instant, follow me @bobbinbombshell!


If you've been following me on Instagram, you've seen these beauties grow and come to life. I received a bulb garden for a Christmas gift and I've loved watching the Paper Whites and Amaryllis bloom. 


We've had a cold yet very clear and sunny January. Here's a snap I captured of the Flatiron building in Manhattan with the winter sun shining on it. 


I'm loving tweeds this year! Some yummy new yarn for winter projects! 


Winter light in my bedroom one morning 


And it was my Birthday a couple of weeks ago! Here is the prettiest gift wrap on a gift I received! 

1 comment:

Charlotte said...

Ahhhhhh I LOVE instagram! That gift wrapping is beautiful, I may steal that idea someday!
Have a nice day!
-Charlotte
http://abelleofthebluegrass.blogspot.com