Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Mid-Week Inspiration: Hair Rollers

Roller set, Bobbins and Bombshells

The lost art of rollers! Or is it? Do you roller set you hair on a daily or a weekly basis? 
We've been focusing a lot of wet-sets here lately. Did you see the Mad Men Series? (Betty, Joan and Peggy?) I love doing a wet-set. It is the only way I can get my heavy and straight long hair to keep a curl. I use foam rollers and sleep on them. It's a process and I don't do it as often as I would like. 
I would like to start doing large roller sets in the morning to give my hair some volume. Plus I always feel ultra-feminine when wearing them! 
Here's some inspiration of ladies in rollers!

Roller set, Bobbins and Bombshells

Roller set, Bobbins and Bombshells

We've seen the above before here. The babydoll is adorable! 

Roller set, Bobbins and Bombshells


For more inspiration, any day of the week, follow me on Pinterest

No comments: