Tuesday, June 4, 2013

My View: May Instagram Highlights

May flew by but it was a fun month! Here are a few highlights from my Instagram feed where I share more glimpses into my daily life than I do here.  To keep Instagram, ya know instant, follow me @BobbinBombshell!


my view, wisteria, brooklyn botanic garden

The city was in full bloom in May. My sweetheart and I spent our 2nd Wedding Anniversary at one of our favorite places, the Brooklyn Botanic Garden. The wisteria was stunning! 



I've been practicing 1960's hair styles. I was quite pleased with how this came out! 


Pink tulle perfection! I love to share sneak peeks from my Etsy shop; The Sparkling Cocktail on Instagram. I've got a lot of gorgeous vintage to list when I return from my upcoming vacation! This crinoline is one of  many vintage lingerie delights soon to be listed. 




My natural straight hair on this day. Red is my favorite color. My boss said I looked like Minnie Mouse that day. That's a compliment! 

No comments: