Tuesday, October 8, 2013

My Vintage Vanity: Party Purses

I've listed some pretty cocktail party and wedding worthy vintage purses in my Etsy shop; The Sparkling Cocktail! Let's have a look:

My Vintage Vanity Bobbins and Bombshells

This 1970's La Regale woven cream raffia purse is timeless and a wardrobe essential. Even though it's woven straw, the colors are perfect for Autumn and Thanksgiving parties. Yes I said it! The holidays are right around the corner! 

My Vintage Vanity Bobbins and Bombshells

Perfect for Holiday parties or a Saturday night. This 1960's metallic gold purse can also be used as a clutch. I love the ruffles! 

My Vintage Vanity Bobbins and Bombshells

Vintage white beaded purses are a classic and great for weddings; either for the Bride or attendee. This one is no exception. This 1960's vintage beaded purse is covered in white seed beads with iridescent white bugle beads creating a pretty leaf motif. This can also be used as a clutch. 

Which one is your favorite? 

No comments: