Tuesday, February 4, 2014

My Projects: Maple Leaf Turban

I have a new knitting project on the needles!  You may remember the Mid-Week Inspiration last week on Turbans, well let's just say I was inspired to make one of my own. 

My Projects Maple Leaf Turban

I've long been a fan of Diane Serviss' work and her Etsy shop Pixiebell. I bought the digital download of this lovely turban pattern from her shop. Finally, I am trying my hand on one of her patterns!
My Projects Maple Leaf Turban

I am using the super soft Cascade Yarns Magnum in color Koala Bear. This is the first time I have used a super bulky yarn. Needles- size 13.

My Projects Maple Leaf Turban

Here's the start of it! So far so good. I'm going to attach a maple leaf brooch that belonged to my Mother to it. Winter fabulous! 

More information can be found on my Ravelry page

No comments: