Thursday, April 3, 2014

Shop News: The Ma Cherie Series

It's Bridal Season! Some of my best selling items in my Etsy shop, The Sparkling Cocktail, are my handmade bridal garters.  I have created garters in several different series that come in different colors. All of my garters are made up of a minimum of 5 parts; two kinds of laces, satin ribbon on the front and back and elastic in the casing. No stretch lace here! 

Today I'm featuring my series called Ma Cherie. The trim on this series is a pretty vintage lace bow in ivory with a pearl bead center. Hanging down are three ivory satin tassels. 
Here is a highlight of some of the colors available. All listings are for sets. Single tossers can also be requested.





Dark Emerald Velvet! Perfect for a winter wedding, should you be planning ahead!




Black and Ivory. With a rose pearl. I love this combination! 


Which one is your favorite? Other colors are available in my shop. Have a look here to see the current listings for this series!


No comments: