Friday, September 26, 2008

Eclectic Eccentricity




I have stumbled upon this wonderful jewelry line called Eclectic Eccentricity from the UK. Labeled "jewellery with inspired kookiness", the collection is a wonderful mixture of new, vintage, and lil' trinkets that are adorable, pretty, and fun. Pictured are 3 items on my wish list.
From top to bottom:
Be sure to check out the blog as well! http://eclecticeccentricity.typepad.com/
************************************************************************
I am always on the lookout for artwork, useful items, jewelry, and any other beautiful and inspiring items that are made from vintage to feature in my blog. If you make such items or would like to make any recommendations please let me know! Email me at femmefatalevintage@gmail.com.
xo,
Karen

No comments: