Monday, March 16, 2009

Vintage Finds of the Week: Buttons

vintage buttons I recently bought the buttons pictured above from GS Boutique for a wonderful vintage Lilli Ann jacket I scored for $12. Unfortunately the jacket is missing some of the original covered buttons so I had to search for replacements. When they arrive I will stitch them on and show you. Until then here are some other buttons I found for this week's vintage finds. Not right for my jacket but maybe for a project of yours. Enjoy!
vintage buttonsSet of Vintage Sears Roebuck Fancy Brass Buttons - Original Card - $9 Heartfelt Handiwork

vintage buttons Vintage Dressy Glass Buttons With A Sparkly Rhinestone Center- $6.25 Forsythe Company Store


3 comments:

Alicia @ boylerpf said...

Love the buttons you got for the jacket! They almost look like the old fashioned cut steel. Interested to see how they look on the jacket!

CarDon said...

Wonderful article and buttons, thanks for featuring our Celluloid button:)

Unknown said...

Thanks! I can't wait to receive them and see how they look!