Saturday, December 26, 2009

Holiday Sale: Hair Accessories!

Normally on Saturdays I do a round up of the new items I have listed in my Etsy shops. With my hand injury I am taking a break from listing new items. But that doesn't mean there are no treats for you! From now until Jan.3, I'm hosting a Holiday Sale in both of my shops! While the sale lasts I will be high-lighting some very special deals! This week the spotlight is on hair accessories from my handmade shop The Sparkling Cocktail, where all items are 25% off!


Red & White Polka Dot Satin Ribbon Bow bobby Pins with Cherry Buttons

Were $10, now $7.50!

Red & White Gingham Rose Bobby Pins with Pearl Button

Were $12, Now $9!

Turquoise Burlesque Fascinator Hairclip with Bow & Beads

Was $25, now $18.75!

Golden Nude Peacock Feather Headband Fascinator with Black Satin Bow

Was $20, now $15!

3 comments:

Treacle said...

That last headband is very fine. I hope you're healing up well. :-)

Pedro Garcia Millan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
G. said...

I love fascinators, they're so glamorous. Unfortunately they never work on me, my mad cannibal hair eats them up and destroys them in no time at all!