Saturday, December 19, 2009

Holiday Sale:Intimates

Normally on Saturdays I do a round up of the new items I have listed in my Etsy shops. With my hand injury I am taking a break from listing new items. But that doesn't mean there are no treats for you! From now until Jan.3, I'm hosting a Holiday Sale in both of my shops! While the sale lasts I will be high-lighting some very special deals! This week the spot light is on intimates. Treat yourself to a vintage nightgown for snowy nights or a handmade garter set for party nights!

From my handmade Etsy shop, The Sparkling Cocktail, is this nude satin garter set with nude and black lace trim. Black bows and a nude peacock feather make this set special. Normally $30, Now $22.50


This vintage 1950's tea-dyed tulle crinoline is sure to please any vintage lover on your shopping list! From my vintage shop, Femme Fatale Vintage, this item was $75, Now $60!

I love this nightie! A sweet pink tapeze style from the 60's with black lace trim on the ruffle, Leonora label. From my vintage shop, Femme Fatale Vintage, this item was $40, Now $32!


This nightgown is the most fabulous! 1950's turquoise Artemis nylon chiffon with ivory lace. From my vintage shop, Femme Fatale Vintage, this item was $33, Now $26.40! That's an amazing deal!

Happy Holidays! xoxo




6 comments:

Treacle said...

Those garters are magical. I'm off to pay a visit to your shop right now! Hope you're healing well. :-)

BaronessVonVintage said...

I'm digging that turquoise number. Very sexy!

Maggi said...

That turquoise nightie is darling! Very Betty Draper! Good luck with your sale, I hope your hand gets better soon!

Circle 7-2099

Treacle said...

I hope it's all right for me to post a second time but I'm having another lingerie giveaway on my blog right now. It's for a black satin bra, panty, and garter belt set worth $85 from Playful Promises. Would love for you to enter. :-)

www.stockingsandlingerieblog.com

Unknown said...

Thanks ladies! And yes, Treacle, please keep me and my readers posted on your lovely give aways! xo

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Ohhhh, that crinoline is so lovely!