Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Vintage Finds of the Week: Capes

Capes are not only fashionable and chic, they are also very practical when you have a hand in a cast! Unable to fit my arm trough most of my jackets, coats, and sweaters, capes are my fashion statement this winter! Luckily, I own two vintage capes and a cape sweater but I can't help but look for more. Here are a few I found on Etsy:

Vintage White MOD Lush Faux Fur Cape-$28-rockinrubysvintage

Vintage Classic Hollywood Glam Faux Fur Cape-$68-adVintageous

7 comments:

Fabulous Finds Gal said...

Wow... what great vintage finds! I used to have the most amazing black and white fur cape in college. Dang, I wish I hadn't given it away. Great post, doll.

xo,
Christina
Fabulous Finds Gal

Darla: Retro Ways said...

Thank you for the award hun I am smitten and these are all such great finds. Wish they were all mine!


♥Darla

Lesley Ann said...

The leopard one would look so gorgeous with red pumps or boots!

styling fabulous said...

love! you found some beauties! can't wait till it gets cold enough so i can start wearing mine...
www.fabulousfinds-elena.blogspot.com

Treacle said...

Oooohhh..great post. I love finding undiscovered treasures on Etsy.

Miss Emmi said...

My dream is to one day find a vintage Nurse's cape... the ones with the blue outside and red inner? They would be endless fun.

Maggi said...

Capes are so fun and these are gorgeous!