Tuesday, February 23, 2010

On My Wishlist: Chanel Lipstick

My lipstick loving sister gave me a gift card for my Birthday last month specifically to treat myself to Chanel lipstick. Normally, I would have been at the Chanel counter the next day selecting my shade. But with my hand injury I was unable to open and twist the lipstick I already had, so I have waited. I finally have the strength to hold a tube of lipstick and I am eagerly waiting for the newest line of Chanel lipsticks to hit the counters February 25th called Rouge Coco. Vanessa Paradis, pictured above, is the new face of this lipstick inspired by Coco herself. For daytime I want the pretty pink she is wearing in the ads.
And for night I want Chanel Rouge Allure Laque, already in stores, in shade Dragon. It is a high impact, bold red color with high gloss shine. I can't wait to get my hands and lips on that!

No comments: