Saturday, February 27, 2010

Shop News...This Just In!

This week I have listed some dresses in my vintage shop, Femme Fatale Vintage, and created a new section of vintage outerwear!! I have also created a Femme Fatale Vintage look book on tumblr! Are you on tumblr? Let me know. I'd love to see your page.
Here's a look at what's new:
(to go to the listing, click on the polaroid)




And don't forget...you can get great vintage deals and help Haiti! 100% of the proceeds from my CLEARANCE section will be donated to the American Red Cross Haiti Relief Fund! This offer ends TOMORROW 2/28 so don't delay! $50 has been raised so far! Let's send more!
My handmade shop, The Sparkling Cocktail, is still open. Stay tuned for an amazing give away and huge sale while my hand is healing.
Be sure to follow me on twitter @BobbinBombshell or @femmefatalevtg for instant updates!

No comments: