Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Vintage Finds of the Week: Red and Pink Rhinestone Jewelry

As much as I love to sell vintage on Etsy I also love to shop! Every week I feature a theme of vintage finds I have discovered that I wish I could buy, wish was my size, or just may go ahead and treat myself to. Who knows! The point is there are great vintage items to be found! This week I am inspired by Valentine's Day and have found some very pretty red and pink rhinestone jewelry!

Beautiful Goldtone Floral Earrings-$10-jgerlachjewelry

Vintage Juliana Style Red Pink Purple Aurora Borealis Rhinestone Brooch-$28-MyVintageJewels

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for including one of my pieces in your Valentine Blog! Debi - www.myvintagejewels.etsy.com

Anonymous said...

These are lovely! I adore colored rhinestones.

Anonymous said...

The brooch is fabulous.