Friday, April 1, 2011

Weekend Reading: Links A La Mode

Fashion: Forever Evolving


Edited by Collette Osuna of Statements in Fashion



Hello everyone! I'm super excited to be making my debut as an IFB Links a la Mode Editor this week. As I visited each link, I was reminded that each had the exact thing in common with the next, that Fashion is Forever Evolving.



From your Mothers fashion advice, a beauty "how to" video, or a legendary icons passing, fashion is always changing and taking form in a new shape. I am constantly thriving to acquaint myself with the "fashion unfamiliar." This weeks links did just that for me. I'm thrilled to be a new member of the IFB family and cannot wait to see everyone's posts throughout the upcoming year!



Links à la Mode: March 31st




SPONSOR:


Shopbop Sunglasses: DITA, Karen Walker, Retro sun, Tom Ford, Mosley Tribes, Ray-Ban, Phillip Lim, Marc Jacobs, Carrera, & Chloe




No comments: