Tuesday, September 11, 2012

On My Wish List: Wheels & Dollbaby Dita Cardigan


I've been drooling over this cardigan by Wheels & Dollbaby for a long time now. It's a collaboration between the Aussie label and Dita Von Teese and it's stunning! Of course, the $190AUD price tag is nothing to sneeze at, so I waited for it to go on sale, missed it, and it was sold out. 

Here is the lovely Dita wearing it! 


Now, I have recently learned that a new colorway has been issued from Wheels & Dollbaby's newest collection, Butterfield 8! Ach! Do I wait for it to go on sale and chance missing it again? Or do I live now, pay later? 

2 comments:

MissDilemma said...

My boyfriend bought me the peach one for Christmas last year and I actually screamed I was so excited. I would say don't wait, because I had been planning on buying myself the red one with black roses but they sold out before I could get one, so get them while they're still there!
And they are good quality. I also have a couple of dresses and a skirt that are a few years old they last well :)

Unknown said...

That boyfriend of yours is a keeper! thanks for the tip!