Monday, November 19, 2012

My View: New Moo Business Cards!


Yippee! I got my new business cards for Etsy shop; The Sparkling Cocktail from Moo! I am not a graphic designer but their website makes it really easy to design your own. You can create MOO Business Cards using your own photos or designs.  For instance, I have on one side my info and on the other a photo of one of my items from my store! 

Each card is different with an easy upload! 


I also got circular stickers to use on my packaging! So cute! 


Full disclosure: Bobbins And Bombshells is an affiliate of Moo. I am also a satisfied paying customer. 

2 comments:

Safdar Ali said...

Great cards. So lovely design. They will help me so much in choosing design for my plastic business cards. Thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

beautiful art collection, Can be used in my Plastic card Printing business.