Thursday, March 21, 2013

My Vintage Vanity: Wiggle While You Work

Nothing beats a 1950's wiggle dress!  I just listed this Blue Floral Bombshell of a dress suit in my Etsy shop; The Sparkling Cocktail!

 From my personal collection, here I am in 2008 when it fit me like a glove!  I love this dress suit, it's three pieces in one and I'm so glad I get to now offer it to you! Each piece on it's own is special. You can wear the jacket with the floral banding and cuff or completely on the floral side! The cuff is also removable to a fully finished regular sleeve! 


 And the dress! Shelf bust, tuck pleats at bust, dolman elbow length sleeves with elbow dart and gusset, and a very fitted pencil skirt! VA-VA-VOOM! 

 Love that floral! 

 If that offering is not enough, here is a gorgeous red wiggle dress with whimsical bow detail! 

And this little number! Don't under estimate the power of a little black dress! Unique seaming makes this black wiggle dress a true vintage find

Wiggle while you work...your curves will thank you! 

No comments: