Tuesday, September 3, 2013

My View: August Instagram Round-Up

Lejaby Overwire. My View Bobbins and Bombshells

My day job is in the lingerie industry and we got to go to the Lingerie Francaise Exhibition during market week. I instagramed a few pics from the exibit, including this 1952 Lejaby Overwire. I am really on the hunt for a vintage overwire for my vintage lingerie collection. 


The Women in Bryant Park My View Bobbins And Bombshells

Summer in NYC is filled with outdoor movies in the parks. I was lucky to catch The Women afterwork one night with friends.  If you haven't seen this, do! It stars Joan Crawford, Norma Shearer and Rosalind Russell. The fashion show scene is to die for! 

Remix shoes My View Bobbins And Bombshells

Treated myself to some new shoes. I love these! Miranda from Re-Mix
ps. They come in green, too! 

Greenmarket My View Bobbins And Bombshells

I've worked in Union Square for the past 3 years and I love the weekly greenmarket there. We moved our office to Chelsea recently so I snapped some lovely pics from the market on my last day in the neighborhood.


Let's keep Instagram, ya know, instant! Follow me @BobbinBombshell to see these snaps and more in real time!

No comments: