Saturday, September 21, 2013

On Vacation: Homeward Bound

I will be on vacation all this week, so it will be quiet here on the blog. I am thrilled to be going back to my home state of Maine for a week. I haven't been in four years and that was a very brief visit. I was really lucky to grow up on the coast of Maine and there are so many things I miss about it. 
On Vacation Homeward Bound Bobbins And Bombshells

It's full on crispy Autumn in Maine right now. It will be too chilly for this kind of beach activity- but York is my hometown, so I love this vintage poster! 

On Vacation Homeward Bound Bobbins And Bombshells

I will look more like this...what am I going to pack? 

On Vacation Homeward Bound Bobbins And Bombshells

 My internet access will be spotty but I will be posting pics on Instagram. Follow me @BobbinBombshell to stay in touch! Of course I will share photos here as well, when I return! 
xo, Karen

No comments: