Tuesday, October 15, 2013

My Projects: Ombre and Cherry Red Fingerless Gloves

I've recently finished some more crocheted Fingerless Gloves with Bows for my Etsy shop; The Sparkling Cocktail! I've made quite a few of these and I really enjoy playing with different color combinations.


My Projects Ombre Fingerless Gloves Bobbins and Bombshells

For these I created an ombre effect by using three different colors of yarn as opposed to ombre yarn; which never really gives a true ombre effect, in my opinion.  As you know I love these heather tweed yarns and with this effect they are really fun. What do you think? 

My Projects Ombre Fingerless Gloves Bobbins and Bombshells

These ombre gloves are available here

My Projects Cherry Red Fingerless Gloves Bobbins and Bombshells

Red is my favorite color and I haven't listed many solid colors of these, so here is a red pair! Made of Merino wool they are soft and fun for the upcoming winter and holiday season! 

My Projects Cherry Red Fingerless Gloves Bobbins and Bombshells

These red gloves are available in my Etsy shop here

What do you prefer? Solid or ombre? What colors would you like? 

No comments: