Tuesday, January 28, 2014

My View: Jean Paul Gaultier Exhibit

This past weekend, I went to see the Gaultier exhibit at the Brooklyn Museum. I've long been a fan and some of my favorite pieces from over the years were on display. So many fashion memories! The collection was quite extensive and showed his pret a porter, haute couture and costume work. If you are in the area, it's a must see!
Here's a look at some of my shots: 

My View: Gaultier Exhibit
Blush and black....one of my favorites! 

My View: Gaultier Exhibit

I remember this knit dress over layers of cream tulle. Stunning!

My View: Gaultier Exhibit

A chest of drawers made to look like vintage suitcases. Perfect for your lingerie. I want one! 

My View: Gaultier Exhibit
A Gaultier exhibit is not complete with out THE Madonna suit. Amazing!

My View: Gaultier Exhibit
...And of course Gaultier stripes! Love how the stripes on this dress turn into strips on the train. 

Magnifique! 

1 comment:

Sara said...

I'm elevating my knitting ambitions right now! And will be needing some cream tulle to go with...fabulous! And those stripes...