Thursday, November 6, 2014

Shop News: Lady Bows Series

I'm highlighting today some hand crocheted fingerless gloves from my Etsy shop, The Sparkling Cocktail. Lady Bows are available in a lot of colors and textures, some tweed and some with contrast tipping and bows. The ones here are the mainstays...meaning I will remake them as they sell. Other colors found in my shop are one of kind...once gone are gone! 


I love black and ivory together! This pair is in a super soft Pima cotton and are perfect for year round! 


Buttercup yellow! Again in Pima cotton. 

Another favorite color combination. Ivory with red tipping and bows. These are Pima Cotton as well with Merino contrast. 


And finally, the solid cherry red in Merino wool! These are only available during the holiday season, November-February. I may only make one pair a season, so don't wait too long! 

I do take custom orders, should there be a special color or yarn you desire! 


2 comments:

Eva said...

Great design I really like the bows!

Unknown said...

Thanks Eva!