Tuesday, December 30, 2014

My View: Christmas in New York

Ahhh Christmas in New York! There is nothing else like it. The city is a magical place as it is, but this time of year it really becomes special. 
Here are a few of my snaps over the last few weeks and wonderful holiday days taken from my instagram feed. To keep it "insta", you can find me @BobbinBombshell.



The start of my work week begins at Balthazar with a good friend, a croissant, and café au lait. Balthazar is a must visit during the holidays. 


This is our fist Christmas in our new place. Stockings were hung above the radiator. 


Cranberries! And cranberry nut bread! 


Did you participate in Chronically Vintage's "vintage secret santa? This lovely vintage lippy holder was a gift from mine! 


Oil lamps and brownstones. Brooklyn at it's finest. 

I hope you are enjoying your holidays, what ever and where ever they may be! 

No comments: