Monday, November 3, 2008

Vintage Finds of the Week: Repro Cocktail Rings

I absolutely love this photo of Marlene Dietrich. It makes me want to grow out my fingernails and wear super large cocktail rings. So for this week's Vintage Finds I have searched for Hollywood inspired cocktail rings and am amazed at what I have found. At bombshells.com they have a gorgeous collection of reproduction costume cocktail rings based on actual rings worn by Hollywood starlets in their classic films! I am having 50 heart attacks over the selection. You can choose by the actress including, Bette Davis, Jean Harlow, Marilyn Monroe, and many more. Here are some from the Marlene Dietrich collection.


From left to right:
Cognac Bauble: $70. A whopping 23ct. cz!
Seascape Emerald: $70 Inspired from the film, Pittsburgh.
Champagne Ice: $72 Inspired from the film, The Devil is a Woman.

No comments: