Monday, June 1, 2009

Happy Anniversary!

June marks the one year anniversary of this here blog, Bobbins and Bombshells! I have absolutely enjoyed writing it. The combination of craft, fashion, and vintage totally encompasses my creative energy and style. Putting together images and ideas in that nature couldn't be more fun! To celebrate, and to thank all of my readers and supporters, I will be having a blog give away! I am super excited to be teaming up with Pin-Up Cosmetics for this contest! One of my very first blog posts was about this fabulous make up line and one lucky winner will get some very special Pin-Up goodies! Details and rules for the give away will be announced next Monday! Stay tuned!

2 comments:

Dani said...

Congrats Karen! You have wonderful style...why wouldn't we all want to read about your pics and faves?!
Here's to another great year...

Unknown said...

Thanks Dani! xoxo