Monday, September 14, 2009

Say It Isn't So! More Blog Awards!

Wow! While I was sending out very late and very much overdue blog awards last week, I received TWO Kreativ Blogger Awards from two very special blogs! One from the brilliant The Girl Can't Help It and the second from the gorgeous Here's Looking Like You, Kid! The idea is to give this award away to 7 blogs I love and list 7 things I love. So here goes it:

The Kreativ Blogger Award goes to:

Things I love:

1.Peonies- my favorite flower!
2.Salty ocean air. I grew up on the coast of Maine.
3.Cooking and Baking. I just love to make things. Sewing, knitting, cooking...it's all the same!
4.Card games- always brings good times and laughs!
5.Seafood. All kinds! Love it all! See number 2.
6.Leopard print. I own way too much but could always use more!
7. All of the Seasons. Winter, Spring, Summer and Fall. I love them all! The older I get the more I look forward to the seasonal change.

Congratulations to all of the blogs above!! And BIG THANK YOUS to those of you who have given Bobbins and Bombshells awards! All of you will be linked in my side bar! xoxoox

PS. Hopefully soon all of my computer woes will be ironed out and I will be back to my regular posting schedule as well as listing new items in my shops! Stay tuned and thanks for your patience.

7 comments:

Ms. B @ Millie Deel said...

Mmm, I love peonies, salty air and seafood too!!!

Anonymous said...

Well done:)!!
xxx

The Glamorous Housewife said...

You deserve all the awards! Love your blog.

Thanks doll,
The Glamorous Housewife

Retromodgirl said...

Thank you so very much for the award! I am so flattered and honored!

I love the ocean and peonies too!

Witchcrafted Life said...

Huge congrats on you very well derseved award, sweet dear! I'm so touched that you passed it along to me, thank you very, very much!!!

We share numbers 2, 3 and 7 in common :D


Thank you again, hon, giant hugs!
♥ Jessica

Blonde and Red said...

Thank you so so so much!!! I love your blog! You are so deserving of all your awards. And I LOVE leopard print too! You can never have enough!!

Best,

Rosanna

Fabulous Finds Gal said...

Congrads, my dear, for all your awards! And, thank you so very much for my lovely award. It means a lot to me and I am honored.

xo,
Fabulous Finds Gal