Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Mid-Week Inspiration: Strumpet and Pink

I've always been inspired by vintage lingerie for my dress designing. Lately, I've been looking at a lot of lingerie, vintage and modern, as I'd love to start making some of my own! I've started making garters, which I will write about soon, but I'd also like to venture out into panties and camisoles. So don't be surprised if a lot of my near future Mid-Week Inspirations are lingerie related. This week I'm sharing a lingerie line that I'm just crazy about. This very "special occasion" custom made collection from Strumpet and Pink is very feminine, romantic, with a delightful vintage feel. Here are some of my favorites. Check out the Strumpet and Pink site for more beautiful images!

3 comments:

Ms. B @ Millie Deel said...

Really gorgeous pieces!!

PLURIBALL said...

wooooooooooow! I'm ot of words! they are gorgeous!
thanks for the sharing!

www.pluriball.blogspot.com

Denise @ Swelle said...

Ooooh! Droool! How lovely and gorgeous! Strumpet and Pink. What a great name!