Thursday, June 10, 2010

Bobbins And Bombshells Turns TWO!

I can't believe it's already been two years since I started this little blog! Thank you all so much for reading, responding, sharing, and well keeping me going! I absolutely love sharing my vintage and design inspirations with you!
To celebrate I am offering 20% off ALL items in my Etsy shops, The Sparkling Cocktail and Femme Fatale Vintage to my blog readers starting today through June 24th!! All you have to do is put "Bobbins And Bombshells Birthday" in the Notes to Seller when you make a purchase. Your discount will then be quickly refunded!
To top it off I'm also having a Birthday Give-Away!
In honor of turning two, there will be two winners in this little contest!
The first drawing will be a $25 Store Credit for my vintage shop, Femme Fatale Vintage!
The second drawing will be a $25 Store Credit for my handmade shop, The Sparkling Cocktail!
With the additional 20% off code mentioned above that's pretty cute!
You only need to enter once.
To enter make a comment in this post below. (Something nice please! Spam comments will not be counted!)Please leave your email or twitter handle so I can contact you should you win!
Enter now, this contest closes Saturday (6/12/10) at midnight (EST).
The lucky winners will be announced in a new post Sunday!
Good luck!
(The lovely cupcakes pictured above that I wish were really in front of me are from Sugarbloom Cupcakes. )

12 comments:

Dawn Steckmesser said...

LOVE your Blog!!! It Rocks!!! Dawn Of Timeless Treasures Vintage Clothing Boutique jdsteck@comcast.net

Rachel B said...

r2bowman@gmail.com
rachel_bowman (for twitter)

Love your stuff, follow you on Twitter :)

Miss Emmi said...

Wow, two years! Congratulations, and many happy returns :)

A said...

Congrats on your anivversary!

Twitter handle is mandycortright

Angel said...

I love your blog and I love your shops!!!

Angel

angel@modernvintagegirl.com
www.modernvintagegirl.com

Amanda F said...

Big Congrats! I've got my eye on something at Femme Fatale Vintage. Hope I get it! Thanks!

Aferguson86@gmail.com

Re said...

Aw, happy 2nd birthday! :)

Retro Chick said...

Aw, happy 2nd birthday! :)

Cindy said...

Aw, yay! Congratulations on your 2nd birthday... I hope you have many, many more. :)

xoxo,
Cindy

http://twitter.com/hellcatvintage

Philomena said...

Love your blog and those cupcakes!

email- hilary.cofing@gmail.com

laluna13 said...

Happy birthday!
i LOVE all your glamorous items on etsy!

Unknown said...

Thank you all!! The contest is now closed. The winner will be announced in Sundays post! xoxo