Tuesday, August 21, 2012

My View: Jazz Age Lawn Party- 2012


Every year, Michael Arenella and his Dreamland Orchestra take over Governor's Island, here in New York City, and host a Jazz Age Lawn Party! I went this past weekend and had a great time pic-nicking, listening to great music and most of all people watching. Here I am in my 1930's red and green print dress, that I absolutely adore. 


St. Germain was the delicious sponsor. 


Scenes from the lawn.



Michael Arenella and his Dreamland Orchestra.



Good times! 

4 comments:

The Glamorous Housewife said...

That dress is stunning! You are so lucky to have such fun things to do near you! #wantyourlife

Thanks doll,
The Glamorous Housewife

Unknown said...

Makes for a great weekend visit to NYC!

BaronessVonVintage said...

How fantastic you got to go! LOVE your dress!

Unknown said...

Thanks Baroness! It was a great time!