Tuesday, December 18, 2012

My View: Lipstick, Corselettes, and Curls!

It's so hard to follow everyone on every social media channel these days. I know I can't keep up! Here's a review of some of my recent Instagram pics. To keep Instagram, you know, instant, follow me @bobbinbombshell!



My new Guerlain lipstick! The case is a pop up mirror. So James Bond and the shade, Genna, is a perfect red! Guerlain made the first bullet tube of lipstick. They have not stopped innovating! 



Oooh La La! My new Gossard Corselette!  You may remember me gushing over vintage Gossard corsets here


The Empire State in red behind one of my favorite buildings. Taken on my walk to pilates. 

And then here's my evolution of naturally straight hair to vintage curls: 


1. The wet-set is in place. I wear these all day and to bed! 


2. The next morning- pre brush out.


3. Ready to go to work! 

No comments: