Tuesday, January 8, 2013

My View: After Christmas Sales!

Do you wait for after the holidays to take advantage of the sales? It is very tempting! 

Here are some current sales from Bobbins And Bombshell affiliate sponsors: 


 
 Lots of great shoes and boots on sale over at DNA Footwear! I'm eyeing these lace-ups from Seychelles. I used to wear boots like that in the 90's. Miss them!  Click the above DNA Footwear banner to get to the sale.


Dresses from Shabby Apple

Ooooh! Shabby Apple is having a sitewide sale! Sitewide! Enter code NewYears at checkout to get 20% off everything, including already marked down items. Click the banner above to get to the sale. 
I'm eyeing (may be ordered after I write this post) this leopard skirt.


And if a leopard skirt is not enough, I'm also seriously considering the Josephine Corselette from What Katie Did! I could use a really good shaper after all of the holiday goodies I consumed this year! 



vintage lingerie and corset sale

Again, click the banners to get to the sales. Happy shopping! 


No comments: