Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Mid-Week Inspiration: Iconic Bond Girls

James Bond just celebrated his 50th year in the movies. While I haven't seen them all, I am a big fan of Bond flicks. In celebration my inspiration this week is iconic Bond Girls, because, well, who wouldn't want to be one?

For this post, I gave myself the task of choosing 5, and ended up with 6. That means that I had to leave out several, several amazing ladies. But anyway.. here we go!

1. Honey Ryder played by Ursula Andress in Dr. No (1962). She set the standard. 

2. Sylvia Trench played by Eunice Gayson in From Russia with Love (1963) and Dr. No (1962)
.
3. Pussy Galore played byHonor Blackman in Goldfinger (1964)- The most classic Bond Girl name. 

4. Jill Masterson played by Shirley Eaton in Goldfinger (1964). Classic Bond scene with the gold paint. 

5. Jinx played by Halle Berry in Die Another Day (2002). She brought back the classic look. Honey Ryder would be proud. 

6. Severine played by Berenice Marlohe in Skyfall (2012). I couldn't help but include her. I think she will become one of the legends. 

Which Bond Girl is your favorite? Who would be your top 5 (or 6?) 


No comments: