Tuesday, February 26, 2013

My Projects: Crochet Fingerless Gloves in New Colors!


I've recently finished and listed in my Etsy shop some more crocheted fingerless gloves with tipping and bows. These are a lovely spruce green heather Donegal tweed with black contrast. This tweed is wonderful and much richer in person! 



A pretty soft ballet pink is paired with black in this pima cotton pair. So soft and ready for the transition into spring! 



What color combinations would you enjoy? 

Be sure to check out my Etsy shop; The Sparkling Cocktail for more of my handmade items and more of these gloves in other colors! 


1 comment:

CUT-RESISTANT GLOV ES || EN13594 GLOVES || CAMELBAK GLOVES said...

Good collection of gloves. Really great one. So would you like to take the advantages of Fingerless gloves then have a look at: www.tsgloves.com