Tuesday, July 30, 2013

On My Wish List: Gossard's Retrolution

Gossard has recently come out with a retro inspired collection, called Retrolution. It has been on my watch list for a while.  It has a fine mixture of retro styling and modern sculpting fabrics to help you out in all the right places. A few pieces are on my wish list: 


On My Wish List Gossard's Retrolution Bobbins and Bombshells
The Retrolution Slip will give you curve and smooth lines under your sexiest vintage dresses and pencil skirts.  I need this! It also comes in nude- which is a must have and a great bridal piece.

On My Wish List Gossard's Retrolution Bobbins and Bombshells

However, the two piece set is what I'm really lusting over. I'm not going to lie, I already purchased this Staylo Plunge bra so it is no longer on my list. I bought it at work (no horrible day job, here!)  and am now waiting for the Waist Cincher to arrive. The bra is very padded, which for me takes some getting used to. What I love, is the deep V plunge and longer line. I am dying for that high waist cincher panty though!! That is still on my wish list, but hopefully not for long. 

On My Wish List Gossard's Retrolution Bobbins and Bombshells
What do you think? Do you have any of the Retrolution pieces? Do you want them? Would you wear it? 

No comments: